The adventures of the Garrett Family life!
Crazy, Bizzare, Interesting, and sometimes Amusing!
Friday, March 27, 2009
A New Blog - "Why Cry? Speak!"
For those of you with the extra time on your hands, I created a little blog to post some of the thoughts I have. It may start out with a weekly post, and we'll see where it goes from there. Right now, it's just a way to express a bit of encouragement to our friends, and give everyone something to ponder.
You can get over to the blog, Why Cry? Speak! by clicking the hyperlink. I hope it's a blessing to everyone.
We are a family dedicated to serving God in a world where being a conservative Christian is not only deemed out dated, but also politically incorrect. We are raising our girls to know what it is to have morals, faith and an Absolute. We are ever learning, growing, and being blessed by the God this world denies.
No comments:
Post a Comment