So to save me some time and to keep you all from having to read about Christmas in April (at least it's not July!), I have decided to just share some pics from that time frame. They should give you the general idea. We did have a nice Christmas...somehow most of the pics I took of the girls and their boat load of gifts have disappeared from the computer. Not sure just who I am going to blame that on just yet! =) So most of the pics of them are ones I took of them posing with Elaina who is 6 months old in those photos. The few of just the girls are of them being silly by the Christmas tree. They were on an overloaded, gift induced high! Ha!

The next collage shows the girls enjoying the plentiful snow we had in January and February! They made good use of Dad, making him pull them around the neighborhood and using him for extra weight when we went sledding. And yes, that is John making tail gate hot chocolate!! He knows how to come prepared! =) Very tasty!

No comments:
Post a Comment