Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Pics!

We pray everyone had a nice Easter Sunday last week! We didn't do anything special...just enjoyed going to our home church and eating out with some family and friends. The last few Easters, I have tried to remember to take pics of the girls in their outfits and of us as a family. So here are the pics! I found the dress Moriah is wearing at a garage sale for a good price, otherwise, they wouldn't be quite so fancy! =) Of course, I then had to find something just as dressy for Gracelyn or there would have been some conflict! ha! I altered little pink shrug Moriah is wearing from a cardigan sweater!! I was pretty pleased with how well it turned out and had to mention it! LOL! I don't usually mess to much with sewing and such, so was rather proud of myself! =)
I altered some of the pics to give them a unique look! Kinda fun to mess around with them! Remember to click on pics for a larger view!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You all look very nice, Laura! At least I could see you all on here, since we weren't in town on Sunday. I am quite impressed with that little shrug for Moriah!!! Do you have to be so talented at soooo many things??? It's just not fair!! =) The pics, as always, are beautiful!!

Lost in FWA said...

Hey Sarah!

Ha! Thanks for the compliment, though I don't know if I'd go that far! =) I guess I was determind to prove Elizabeth B wrong since she was afraid I'd mess the sweater up! LOL! Also, a little secret...so as not to stretch out the material I used the iron glue "stitch"! Now that made it easier! Oh yeah! =)

Tammy L. Meihls said...

Laura,
You did an awesome job on Moriah's little sweater...girl,is there anything ya can't do? (trying not to be coveting my neighbor's many talents...)

Lost in FWA said...

I just got lucky, Tammy! =) But thanks & as always you made me laugh...see now THAT's a talent! =)

-Laura-