
Ok you all! It's here! The official grand opening of The Recipe Rut Buster blog!!!!!!!!!! I am really excited about this new endeavour!! If I get the PARTICIPATION I am hoping for, I think it will be a pretty cool deal! So be sure to put it in your favorites and check back often. I explain all the ends and outs in my intro post, so hop on over using the link below to see what all the buzz is about! (you can also get to it through the link in the blogs I follow)
I posted 3 recipes to get it off the ground. So the next one will be posted in 4-5 days. Please keep in mind, that I need INVOLVEMENT with this blog. I also want to see what you think so be sure to leave COMMENTS & FEEDBACK =) The more CONTRIBUTIONS this blog receives, the better it's going to be for all of us to enjoy! So bottom line...don't make me do all the work! LOL! =)
5 comments:
woohoo!! except... wadda ya mean you won't do all the work?? I was hoping that you were actually going to come to my house and cook these meals for me?? That would have been sweet!!! =)
If I didn't work out every day I'd be so fat. It's wonderful being married to a culinary artisan!
Shan- LOL! uh huh nice try! Sorry, you're on your own Missy! =)
John- Awww what a sweetie! Humm so does this mean no more complaining that it's not spicy enough?? LOL! =)
-Laura-
Ok ladies and gents....I put the first post on my blog. Don't get too excited; this is totally new waters for me, so it's nothing fancy. Bear with me 'cuz I'm still learning! =) You can just click on my name and it will bring up the blog link and you can go from there.
Hey Sarah!
Glad to see your starting to post! =) Don't worry, blogger does not have a user friendly composer!! I have yelled at it countless times!! =) Be sure to use the help link, it does give good intructions on the basics. Other than that, I google a lot of my composing questions. Trial & error, my friend! Oh, and if you're like me (probably not =)) staying up to the wee hours determind to figure it out! LOL
Post a Comment