Well the lucky guy (least that's what we tell him! =)) is Noah Lancaster from Sarasota, Florida!
Jeni and Noah have been friends for a good long while...tried to convince us family they were still just friends even though he was coming around an awful lot these past 8 months or so...!! LOL!
Speaking of which, Jeni has decided to have the wedding in FLORIDA!!! We all get to go to FLORIDA in October!!!! Whhooohooo! Now we're talking! When I finally told the girls, their eyes kept getting bigger and bigger till I was afraid they'd pop out of their heads! Aunt Jeni wants all 4 of her older nieces in the wedding...the girls are thrilled! HA! John and I figure if we are going to spend the money to fly down there, we might as well make a vacation of sorts out of it! So we'll be taking the girls to Disney World (Moriah's mouth fell open on that one! That's been on her wish list for awhile now!), the ocean (another wish) and whatever else we have time to fit in. I am pretty excited about it all.....and the wedding too, of course! LOL! =D Thanks Jeni for a great reason to take the family to Florida!
6 comments:
I love your blog! You guys have put a lot of work in it. Wow, two big trips in Oct. So will you have that island all to yourself? It sounds fun. That's nice to see how Jenni is doing. I remember her from Family Camp. Are you guys going this yr? I'm glad the girls are doing great in school. You are blessed to have a nice christian school around you. There isn't anything like that around here. I plan on homeschooling.
Jamie Chastain
Hey Jamie! Thanks, I do like blogging! Yeah, two big trips this year...both in October..go figure! =D No, the island is big and there is a town on it about 15 miles from the resort. But the resort is sucluded and has it's own private beach. At that time of the year it is will be very quite because it's the off season...should have plenty of aloneness...just what we want! =D Yes, very blessed with the Christian School!
-Laura-
Heh. I just noticed that they match in the 2nd pic. (Barf)
Haha. I guess we're spreading out. TX, IN, and now FL. Kind of sad in a way.
that...wasnt ....planned.
at all. like eew?
Ahhh just ignore'em Jeni! John gets queezy any time he sees a couple "matching." Hard to get him to even wear something that atleast coordinates when we take family pics! =) Rather strange ailment he's got there! haha!
-Laura-
Say what you will, Jen, I'm quite certain you and Noah plotted your coordinating clothing catastrophe in the wee hours of the night while huddled over mugs of piping hot coffee.
Post a Comment