The mostly finished project is a real pleasure to use. To celebrate I purchased a nice charcoal grill. I'll put a post up sometime when we have some friends over and really get it going good.
Here is a shot of the deck from the living room patio door:
When I get back from Texas in September we plan on having a nice Labor Day bash to celebrate the end of summer. Everyone is more than welcome to come (bring your own meats for the grill), and we'll put out invites via Face Book and by word of mouth.
7 comments:
Ooooo. That sure is fancy.
Thanks Anna, it was a lot of work, that I'm hoping will pay good dividends. Especially when we go to sell this place.
John
Wow guys.....very nice!! Good job John! That looks like a great place to relax and hang out! We'd love to come over!! =)
Sarah,
Definately need to have you guys over!!! It's been ages! Once John gets back from his training, we will have to do that. But I still would like to have you and the kids over before school starts and while John is gone! (I suppose Dana could come if he wants to hang out with us girls! haha!)
Yes John out-did himself and gets all the credit, though I did make for an awesome and helpful supervisor! LOL! =D
-Laura-
Thanks for the compliments. I like the deck pretty well.
-John
Yes you had your labor day picnic already so I am sure it is timefor an update. With pics
John,
The deck is really nice! Pictures hardly give it justice. We were even more impressed when we saw it in person. It sure enhances the back of your home. (Think you can give Dad a hand when it comes our turn?)
Post a Comment