Jeni's wedding was beautiful and everything went so well, thanks to many of the sisters at Bro. Stemen's church where Noah attends and the wedding was held. I had fun taking most of these pictures below. These are some of my favorite pictures of that day. I have so many it's hard to pick just a few! ha! =) (These first 3 pics were taken by Jeni's photographer)
Jeni's dress was very pretty and looked great on her! Her colors were aqua and chartreuse (kinda like lime green). She also used starfish and sea glass for decorations. It all went together very nicely! She walked in with the song "Fly" by Sarah Groves. It is a beautiful song and of course had most of us fighting tears! =)
I think these two pics are my favorites of Jeni...so pretty and feminine!
Since I have so many pics and so many good ones, I narrowed them down and put them in a couple of collages. Remember to click on the pictures or collages for a full screen view!
I captured the kiss in 4 complete frames! =D Thank goodness for speedy digital cameras! haha!The ceremony was quite lovely with pretty songs and some unique details. Instead of a unity candle Jeni and Noah signed their marriage license during a song and had their best man and matron of honor sign as witnesses. They also had Jeni's dad come up and pray a blessing over them as they start their journey together.
The girls had a great time being little beautiful princesses for the day! =) They did very well and looked so sweet. They especially enjoyed having their cousins as flower girls too!
After the wedding there was a reception with a full course dinner that was awesome! Many thanks to a family friend who over saw all the cooking and also did the cake! It was a wonderful time of relaxing and enjoying the celebration of Jeni and Noah's marriage.Here is a pic of us as a family that the photographer took. As you see, Elaina is missing! =) We decided a week before we left to leave her with Grandma Rachel. We planned on taking the girls to Disney World and Sea World after the wedding, and figured it would be much more enjoyable without a 16 month old. It was hard to leave her, but we were glad we did as it gave us the opportunity to really have a good time with Moriah and Gracelyn.
This picture of John and I was taken at the reception. It is one of my favorites of us!
2 comments:
The wedding was gorgeous, and you took some beautiful pictures, as usual!! =)
Love the pics!! I was really sad I missed the wedding. (I think they understood *grin*) They're such a perfect match! :)
Post a Comment