
Moriah's 7th birthday was in July! Since she likes seashells, we went with a shell theme and had her cake done up with a beach and "ocean." Turned out pretty cute! We had her small party at a park close to the church. I like being able to have the parties at parks or play places as it helps to entertain the kids and is less work on me! =D
4 comments:
Laura, did you make the beach cake? That looks really cute! And, your handwriting is really nice! =D My hand would probably be a little shaky!
No, I didn't do this cake Jeannie! Guess the compliment goes to Wally World! haha! I did the girls' 5 year cakes and that was enough work for me! =D Moriah's b-day usually falls right at the end of family camp, so we have to do something easy and simple. They had a mickey and minnie beach them in their book, so when I told them I wanted the look but not those characters, they told me they had a beach theme with decorations. I added the shells to go along with her shell theme! It did turn out pretty cute!
Nice to catch up a little thru pics, Laura!! =) Always enjoy them!
Yeah Sarah, I figured with as much catching up as I have to do, I'd let pics do most of the talking! haha! =D
Post a Comment