Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Summer Birthdays

With Moriah's and Elaina's birthdays only 3 weeks apart, I decided to "cheat" this year and do a combined birthday party! Hey! Us Moms have to cut ourselves some slack every now and then! =D I saw these awesome looking butterfly cupcakes on a recipe blog I like and just HAD to try them. So I convinced Moriah she needed to go with a butterfly party them! haha! The cupcakes were fun to make and not to hard...just time consuming as usual! They turned out very cute. We decided to have the party on the deck and the day was very pretty for it minus the HEAT!!!! UHHGGGG!! LOL! Of course just 3 days before the party we had 2 days of awesome weather....go figure! =P

Moriah turns 8!!!!
The kids had a great time playing on the new swing set, playing games, doing a craft and of course eating the goodies! Elaina cracked me up with the way she decided to eat her cupcake. She seemed quite taken with the butterfly on top, but not so sure how to eat it!!! Got some pretty funny pics in the process. For some reason she wouldn't pick up the cupcake for the longest time and just bent down and ate the butterfly off the top!!! Too funny! =D


Elaina turns 2!!!!

No comments: