Monday, December 13, 2010

Spring Recap Part 2

Toward the end of May, Gracelyn completed Kindergarten and had her little graduation ceremony. She was very pleased and proud of herself! Kindergarten was pretty easy for her and after "step up" day where they see what going into first grade will be like, she was confident that it would be, "easy-peasy!" LOL!

She looked so cute in her little cap and gown!


After the ceremony we came back home for a little party to celebrate!!!




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My Dad turned 60 on May 7th of this year, and my mother and I conspired to throw him a small surprise birthday party. Because of Dad's work schedule at the time, we had to do it on Mother's Day after church. But this gave us the perfect cover up for the surprise!!!
After sending my Dad and brother on a never ending errand for forgotten food items and thus giving us the time we needed for everyone to get in place, they finally arrived! Dad was quite shocked just as he was on his surprise 50th birthday party!! Guess we are just getting good at this! haha! I am disappointed I didn't get many pictures, but after doing so much of the prep, decorating and organizing of the party, I was pretty worn out! We had a nice lunch buffet set up and provided by my mother, my self and my bother and his wife. I decided to do up a slide show with pics & music which turned out very well though I wish I'd had time to dig up some more pictures. Guess we'll have another 10 years to prepare for the next one! ha!

Here is the slide show!



No comments: