Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gracelyn's Chocolate Birthday Party!


If you know Gracelyn, you know she LOVVVEESSS chocolate! I can still remember her telling me at 2 yrs old, "me like chocet mommy, me chocet!!" LOL! So it only made sense to throw her a chocolate lovers Birthday Party! And of course you can't have a chocolate party with out a fondue fountain!!! =D Unfortunately the fountain wouldn't flow right, but the kids were still able to dip marshmallows, crackers, cookies, strawberries, pretzels, etc. in the warm yummy chocolate!!! We played some fun games where the prizes were...yep, chocolate candy bars! =D Instead of a cake, I made up some heart shaped sugar cookies with 'I (heart) chocolate" written on them! Then there was the chocolate candy table! Each child got to fill a small box with M&M's, chocolate covered peanuts, Tootsie rolls, Tootsie pops, malt balls, chocolate kisses, Reese's & Junior mints!! The kids all had a great, sugar induced, time! LOL! Don't worry, I passed out tooth brushes and toothpaste as party favors on their way out the door! HAHAHA! =D

No comments: