Elaina is growing like a weed as the saying goes! Here are some new pics! In the first one she is almost 2 months and just learning to smile. I spent a half hour talking silly to her to get some cute pictures. She has a very cute smile that makes us laugh. She tends to lift one side of her nose up and her eyes twinkle very mischievously! She has such an expressive face! We find her adorable, but we are quite bias to say the least!
She has been such a blessing and a joy to have in our family. I guess it could be because we haven't had any babies for almost 5 years, but we just can't get enough of her! She really brightens my days. It's pretty hard to resist such a little smiling cutie! Even Daddy has greatly succumbed to her sweet charm! LOL She loves attention, and I would say between Mommy, Daddy and her sisters, she gets plenty of it! She is cooing and "talking" to us now....it's just too cute. You'd think after 3 girls it would get old...and not so fun, but we are enjoying her very much.
She has her moments of "raising the roof", but all in all she is a good baby. (Although, the other day she was very bad! She initiated the couch and Mommy! Usually she deals with constipation, but that day the prune juice was working good and Mommy didn't know she wasn't done pooing! So there I was changing her on her changing pad on the couch and all of a sudden she has torpedo poo! Yep, all over my skirt and the couch! YUCK! Daddy and her thought it was rather funny, but MOMMY was NOT amused!) She doesn't take naps all that great; she likes to take cat naps not real naps! But since she is sleeping anywhere from 8-9.5 hours straight at night, I can't complain! This has been a wonderful blessing as most Mom's will agree. Getting sleep at night makes taking care of kiddos a whole lot easier during the day.
We are looking forward to her personality developing. I can't wait t
This last pic was taken a few days ago. (Remember to click on the pics to see a larger view) She is now 3 and a half months old. Well that is the update on little Elaina Poo...uh yeah that is my nickname for her! LOL I got it off one of the girls' Barbie princess movies NOT from what she did to me! HA!
2 comments:
To Grandma's little love, Elaina. You are so sweet and have the looks of a beautiful, petite porcelain doll! Your smile is contagious. As for the "prune juice & poo" story, well, Mommy, what goes in must come out! (I must admit, I'm glad it was you and not me.)
Elaina you are such a cutie! Alan thinks so too...lol Seriously, you Garretts have a beautiful family! Godspeed!
Post a Comment