Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crazy Hair


This picture is so hilarious we had to share it with everyone! I was combing Elaina's hair so I could take some nice 1month pictures of her, and I was laughing at how it looked sticking straight up. I finally looked down at her face, and there she was with the biggest opened mouth grin on her face. Her little eyes were just dancing with delight as well! It was super cute, so I grabbed the camera, sitting close by, and captured most of her expression! She does like to have her hair combed! So far she has not lost much of her pretty hair; just a little around the temples and thinned out some in the back. We are still hoping it stays dark...something different!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful granddaughter, Elaina. What fun your mother is having at your expense! She can get away with it at your age, but wait until you're Moriah's age! Grandma loves you!

Jeni said...

hahaa...too cute. and she's smiling...if only she knew...

Anonymous said...

Ok, Laura, we need another post.

=) Sarah

Lost in FWA said...

The pressure...I can't taket the pressure! LOL! Hey trust me, adding more posts is on my loooonnnggg list of things to do! HA!
-Laura-

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, Laura.....you act like having a newborn baby and two little girls in school is alot of work or something!?! =) We all know you probably just sit around eating chocolates and reading all day! LOL!!!(if only that were remotely possible, right?!!) =)

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

From where I am sitting and relating to Laura's life, I am just in awe that she even has this web page.

Sitting around reading and eating chocolates?? Oh, Sarah, that sounds great. I am with you. Perhaps a nice hot cup of Chai Latte and just sitting and looking at Laura's page would be relaxing though...
Keep the adorable pictures coming Laura so I have something to look at during my 5 minutes of peace a day.
Okay, back to work.
~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too think Laura's pretty amazing to even have this blog! I definitely wouldn't have the time to keep it going. You know I'm just giving you a hard time, Laura. You just keep working on your looooonnnggg list of things to do, and we, your faithful blog followers, will be anxiously awaiting the next cute picture and humorous post! =)

BTW, hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow, and a great weekend camping!!!

~Sarah

(Rhonda, Chai Latte sounds good to me, too! I think I shall have to put that on my grocery list right now!) =)

Anonymous said...

Laura, this is Dana. Sure you were combing her hair...more like shocking the poor child!! We know how you really are!




Ha!

Lost in FWA said...

Wow! I go away for the weekend and you guys like take over! LOL! I shall now address each of you individually:

Sarah- Man, you let my secret out! I had John thinking I was really working hard around here! ROFL....ahhh ok now that I have finished laughing rather insanely lets get back to reality! Chocolates indeed! Sure girlfriend! HA! Thanks for the B-day wish!

Rhonda- Ok mother of 4 who homeschools, processes 250 ears of corn in one night, and runs her kids to all kinds of activities...stop acting like I am the only "super mom" out there! HAHA! I am just stupid enough to stay up late and post these...I pay for it in the morning! Uhhgg!

Dana- Wow, I feel so special you deemed me worthy of a comment. Uhh, you really didn't have to tell me who you were cause I can recognize your harrassing comments any day! LOL! That's ok, just wouldn't be you if you weren't pestering me, right?! You know it's the highlight of your week! I do have to say,though that her hair does look like I shocked her! ha! But seeing as she's SMILING I guess we can rule that out! Course only you would even THINK of such a thing...I am too sweet natured for such thinking! HA!

Anonymous said...

Smiling.....?? I thought that was a look of constipation!;)